Monday, February 14, 2011

Saturday, February 12- One Week In.

Okay, so we are not talking about the title of this blog because thinking about the whole time thing is still freaking me out a little, so moving on.
Today (as you remember from the last entry) is the day after prom, so I am feeling pretty sluggish.  After breakfast we went right into washing clothes.  This is my second time to wash clothes since getting here and I just don’t like it.  I don’t like it even a little.  I have done this plenty of time while be here in previous years but normally once or maybe twice the whole time.  Again, I don’t want to focus on the time thing, but I have about 20 or some odd more washing days ahead of me and I’m just not too psyched about that.  Whoever invented the washing machine and dryer- You are so going to heaven! 
Nanay is going off to a ‘Women in Missions’ conference today so Emily and I are in charge of keeping things going with the kids.  Everyone is washing clothes for now and then have other chores before lunch.  After lunch (and Lord-willing a nap) we will have some games and things and then after dinner we will do the bon fire and s’mores.  I think I am more excited about that anything thus far.  I need to work out because I think I am forming a rice baby, but with all the washing going on, I’m not sure that any water will be left and I am not going to sweat like a pig and not shower… that just wouldn’t be fair to the kids. J
This is the toughest dedication yet.  This post is dedicated to my Joshua.  Happy birthday, baby boy!! I will never, ever be able to tell you how much I love you and how much I miss you right now.  I am living off the 100 hugs you gave me before I left, but I cannot wait to get home and get 200 more! I love, love, love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment