Monday, February 21, 2011

Friday, February 18- The whole earth shakes, the whole earth shakes.

I don't have too much to say today considering Emily and I have been walking around like zombies all morning.  We both had
completely unsuccessful attempts at sleeping last night despite the fact that it was the darkest and quietest night yet.  I
have no idea what happenned.  I kept saying, "Bekah! Go to sleep! Before you know it that dang rooster is gonna start up
again."  It was incredibly aggrivating.  However around 3:30am, before any sleep had happened I did experience my first
earthquake. I was very drowsy though still awake and everything started to get loud.  I calmly thought to mysef, "Oh, the
roof is shaking." Then I realized, "Oh, I'm shaking too!" It was brief and quite small; I doubt it even woke anyone who feels
these more frequently.  Still it was strange for me and I felt like I was still shaking for a few minutes afterwards.
I will be taking a magic blue pill tonight. Must sleep.
(The pill worked by the way! Ahhhhh.....)
This is dedicated to Josh and Caleb.  I just think you'll think the earthquake thing is cool. I love you boys more than my
mosquito net!!!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment