Monday, February 7, 2011

Quick post.

Hi friends!
I'm so glad I've gotten to talk to several of you in the last couple hours. I didn't get to hear your voices or see your faces, but it still helped to have some communication. I cannot believe how much I miss you all. Especially my mom though. It's hard to think about her without tearing up. And it hasn't even been a week yet!!

The weather right now is just perfect as I sit in Emily's Cafe sipping a Sprite. It feels like the absolute perfect place to be. However, I am really struggling to fully enjoy everything while I am missing home. Please pray that God would rid me of my homesickness and let me be fully used for His glory and plan. I really want to come away from this adventure knowing that I got the most out of it and that I was an empty vessel for Christ. I guess I should be thankful that there are so many people in my life worth missing this much.

I love you all! This post is dedicated to my mom. I just want to hug you right now!

1 comment:

  1. I want to hug you too sweetheart! But I am praying that God will open your eyes to the many things He wants for you to discover and that you will learn ways to use your amazing creativity to help open the eyes of the children to His love and grace... I love you!

    ReplyDelete