Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Tuesday, April 19- List: Movies

With nine days to go and with my mind stuck on movies, here is the list of the top movies I have wanted to watch but could not. (Note: this is not all of them… I’m a movie person, so the complete would be rather extensive.)
-The Lord of the Rings Trilogy
-A&E Pride and Prejudice
-The Man from Snowy River
-Les Miserables
-The Royal Tennenbaums
-Australia
-Rocketman
-Braveheart
-Tristan + Isolde
-BBC Sherlock Holmes (any episode)
-The King’s Speech (I want to SEE that!)
-Troy
-Moulin Rouge!
-Sense and Sensibility
-Inglorious Basterds
-Laserblast!
-Dumb and Dumber
-The Truman Show
-Lost in Translation

These are the movies that I have watched while over here that I could have done without:
-Alvin and the Chipmunks: The Squeakwel (sp?)
-Thumbellina
Wow. Much Shorter.
And there is only one of these so it hardly counts as a list, but I just saw ‘The Polar Express’ for the first time and it was thoroughly strange and quite wonderful.  It also proved that even in April, the spirit of Christmas can make me cry. J

This is dedicated to Jennifer Stamness who has been faithfully commenting on blogs from the beginning! Thank you, friend!!!

2 comments:

  1. So I have no idea why the last paragraph is it strange hyeroglyphics. Very odd...
    It should say: This is dedicated to Jennifer Stamness who has faithfully commented on blogs from the beginning. Thank you, friend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The last paragraph looks fine to me! Anyway I promise to watch as many movies with you as I can on your return... if you help me fold clothes! :-)

    ReplyDelete