Sunday, March 20, 2011

Sunday, March 20- Twist and shout!

After church today we introduced the kids to Twister; I’m quite confident that this will be played again very soon.  But watch out all Americans who dare to challenge a Filipino to a round.  These tiny little people can twister for quite a while. Pictures below.
We are just about to eat dinner and then probably go to the night service at Surrallah Baptist Church, but Natalie and I may try to stay back because I doubt either of us could make it through another Ilonggo service.  Last night we did spa night with the girls which involved manicures and facials and the watching of Thumbelina (which, incidentally is one jacked up film).  It was great fun, but it had us up until almost midnight.  We are quite spent.  Again, pictures below.
This is dedicated to my sister, Abby. I can’t wait for you to get here this summer and have the rest of your life changed because of your experience. Miss you and love you huge!



Natalie, Angel (pulling a face) and me

Twister na gid!


Facials (Judy Ann)

Bekah, Marivel, Nat, Jennefer (Jessa in the back:)

 










No comments:

Post a Comment