Sunday, May 29, 2011

The VERY late update

Dear friends,
Well as most of you have seen proof of and others of you have hopefully gathered, I am finally back home in  New Braunfels, Texas.  This crazy, unbelievable chapter of my life is over-- and the next one is already going.

I just want to thank you all so sincerely for taking this journey with me.  If you ever read a single post of mine then you made a difference.  The most difficult days of this journey were documented in this blog and it was so helpful for me to know that in other countries across the globe people were reading about it.  It was my way of feeling connected to all of you and I am so thankful for the thoughts, comments, prayers, emails, packages and everything else that you did.  I'll be sending out a newsletter soon including some other anecdotes, pictures and other things.  If I don't have your email or address (whichever you'd prefer) then put it in a comment or email me (bekahgwen@gmail.com). 

Again-- thank you so much! I may keep this blog going, or get a name change, to keep you up to date on more adventures.  Stick around if you'd care to... :)

Love you all. God bless.

2 comments:

  1. I hope you keep writing/blogging. (o: Just sayin'.

    I still think "Bekah in the USA" has a great ring to it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bekah, we didn't comment, but we did follow from here in Turkey. You have a way with words, describing what you see, feel, are doing; you should keep the blog going. Good luck on your next chapter.
    Geoff & Sherry Thomas

    ReplyDelete