Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Leaving.

I am going to attempt to keep up with this blog for yet another trip; both to keep those interested updated and also to pass the time. 

My family and I will be leaving for a road trip tomorrow and will then enjoy the company of 60+ cousins, many aunts and uncles and anyone else who chooses to attend the 2011 Congdon Family Reunion.

I'm more excited than I sound, I'm just very tired.  Enjoy some music I'll be listening to on my way to Oregon.


I already miss you.

1 comment:

  1. Texas to Oregon with that many people? You truly are a braver soul than I (which I believe was already previously established with the great Daddy Long Legs controversy). Anywho, I hope you guys have tons of fun! Hopefully God blesses your trip with lots of adventures and equal amounts of growth (spiritually, at least - if your family reunions are anything like ours, there won't be any emotional maturity to speak of). I, personally, am quite excited to follow along! May you have nothing but safe travels and wonderful memories!! :D

    -Adam

    P.S. ~ Good choice of music!

    ReplyDelete