Sunday, January 9, 2011

New Year Update

Hello, friends! Happy 2011! I hope your New Years and holiday time was blessed. I know mine was.

I am so thankful to God for all of you amazing people who are helping this opportunity become a reality. This time of raising support has proven to me again that I have an embarrassment of riches. I have been very humbled. With about 3 weeks before I leave (oh my!) I have nearly $4000 raised.  A friend recently reminded me that "God pays for what he orders" and I am certainly seeing proof of that. Not only during this time, but my whole life is so richly blessed by being in the company of believers who love me and are faithful to Christ's calling. Thank you, thank you. I can never say it enough.

 "So do not worry, saying, ‘What shall we eat?’ or ‘What shall we drink?’ or ‘What shall we wear?’  For the pagans run after all these things, and your heavenly Father knows that you need them.  But seek first his kingdom and his righteousness, and all these things will be given to you as well.  Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own." Matthew 6:34

No comments:

Post a Comment